March Break
Miss Ng went west for the week. I'm your spring break chaperone.
Okay, let's talk about The Passion movie b/c Miss Ng likes it so much. Did you know that the guy playing Jesus was struck by lightning during the filming of this movie? Now I don't know about you but if I'm playing Jesus in a movie and while I'm playing Jesus, a lightning bolt comes down from the sky and strikes me upside the head, well I'm-a gonna stop playing Jesus.
And another thing.. I think they should have included Mark 14:51-52 in the movie (or maybe it'll come out in the director's cut?). That movie could use a bit of comedic relief. It certainly wasn't as funny as everyone kept saying it was.
Miss Ng went west for the week. I'm your spring break chaperone.
Okay, let's talk about The Passion movie b/c Miss Ng likes it so much. Did you know that the guy playing Jesus was struck by lightning during the filming of this movie? Now I don't know about you but if I'm playing Jesus in a movie and while I'm playing Jesus, a lightning bolt comes down from the sky and strikes me upside the head, well I'm-a gonna stop playing Jesus.
And another thing.. I think they should have included Mark 14:51-52 in the movie (or maybe it'll come out in the director's cut?). That movie could use a bit of comedic relief. It certainly wasn't as funny as everyone kept saying it was.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home